Inspired by Hen’s example, I went on and played the Flickr Game myself. What you need to do is:
1) Go to Flickr and search for the answer to each of the questions at the bottom (ie search for ‘Marios’ if your name is Marios).
2) Pick a picture from the first page of results, anyone you like, and paste its URL into fd’s mosaic maker. Remember to select a mosaic with 12 tiles, either 3 rows/4 columns or vice versa.
3) When you have all 12 URLs click on ‘Create’ and voila! Remember to save your mosaic as a .jpg
4) Marvel at the product of half an hour of pointless procrastination! Thanks Hen!
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name
My answers: 1. Marios 2. Souvlaki 3. Dherynia 4. Bordeaux 5. Juliette Binoche (yummy) 6. Single malt whisky 7. Andes 8. Pomegranates 9. Myself (although that produced a face down, dead rabbit toy) 10. The sea 11. Eruptive 12. Don’t have one